KETO SWITCH BOX
The Keto Switch Box
We are now offering a Keto Switch Box shipped DIRECTLY to you! The Keto Switch Box is filled with low-carb versions of all your favorite foods, to help you transition from a high-carb diet to a low carb lifestyle for $99.99. And the BEST part is 100% of the profit will be DONATED.
Ready to Order?
Why Offer The Keto Switch Box?
- One of the biggest obstacles many face when first implementing a low carbohydrate, ketogenic diet is the idea that you can never eat your favorite foods. It’s daunting to think of never again having bread, chips, or cookies.
- The purpose of The Keto Switch Box is to make transitioning to a low carb, keto lifestyle easy and seamless.
- Any healthy diet will focus on real, healthy foods but the idea of eating organic, grass-fed, pasture-raised, antibiotic-free, sockeye salmon for the rest of your life may seem like a daunting task for a newbie, but nonetheless, we want to help you get there.
- In our practice, we have found that during the first several weeks of a low-carb lifestyle change, many may, at first, experience increased cravings for their favorite foods. We have also seen that as time passes, these cravings fade and sometimes disappear completely. That's why, in our practice, initially, we emphasize that people should consider replacing foods that they can't completely restrict. From this concept was born one of our most commonly used mantras: "replace what you cannot restrict."
Important disclaimers about The Keto Switch Box
- During your initial transition to a low-carb lifestyle, we often suggest replacing your favorite foods with low carb versions, not necessarily for weight loss. The purpose of replacing these foods is to ease the transition as your body begins to adapt to fat metabolism.
- Ultimately, the goal is to use items like the ones in this box on an occasional basis.
- Please keep in mind that these items are not weight loss tools, rather a way to "replace foods you can't restrict" as you transition & maintain a low-carb lifestyle.
- The foods in the box are considered "dirty keto" and contain less than ideal ingredients including soluble corn fiber, tapioca starch, rice flour, erythritol, allulose, monk fruit, and stevia. Furthermore, they contain nuts, dairy, and other common allergens. Check ingredient labels and product websites for allergy information.
- Consult with your healthcare provider if you are not sure if these are of benefit to you.
- The contents of The Keto Switch Box may vary slightly based on the availability of products and flavors.