At last week’s online group coaching meeting, hosted by Dr. Tro’s Medical Weight Loss & Direct Primary Care, Dr. Tro and health coach Amy Eiges answered a wide range of participant questions. The meeting was attended by more than 70 people. Some of the topics covered included:
- How to know if you’re metabolically healthy and markers for reclaiming health
- Is it better to count total or net carbs (and what counts as a carb)?
- Do I need to “chase” ketones to lose weight?
- Does too much protein kick me out of ketosis?
- Blood sugar fluctuations during the day
The following study link, shared by Dr. Tro, shows that high-intensity interval training (HIIT) reduces A1c and improves insulin resistance:
If you’re interested in registering or learning more, please visit our Group Coaching page.