A Telemedicine Metabolic & Direct Care Program that goes Above & Beyond
- Virtual or in-office appointments to fit your schedule
- Initial 60-minute remote visit to review your medical history and health goals
- Comprehensive 90-minute medical evaluation with a physician including review of labs, imaging results, prior records and point-of-care testing, including ultrasound, body fat measurement, EKG and PFT
- An additional 30-minute visit to discuss any other health concerns or goals
- Primary care patients will have access to our health coaches and personal trainers through our Small Group Coaching program, one per year
- Access to our weekly group coaching meeting
- Access to Diet Doctor
- The office will assist you with submitting out-of-network claims to your insurance for possible reimbursement
- We will provide you with remotely monitored smart medical equipment, as indicated.
What's Not Included?
- Although we offer point-of-care ultrasound, basic lipid panels, hba1c, and chem-8 labs in the office with a fingerstick, we do not draw comprehensive labs or imaging in the office.
- For comprehensive labs or imaging, you will need to visit your in-network lab or imaging center with the orders from our office
- Labs, imaging, CGM, and medication costs are not included in this program, please contact your medical insurance company
- Remotely monitored, smart-scale, blood pressure cuff & CGMs can be purchased for an extra fee
- If you require more visits or in-office tests that are outside of a typical program, we can work with you to submit these claims to your out-of-network medical insurance benefits
15 Years Old & Up
$200/monthly retainer*plus initiation
$500/per registrationIncludes Medically Indicated Equipment
Employers, Unions, Groups