A 16-Week Health Coaching Program To Educate & Support
We promote wellness using a customized, multi-modal approach to help you achieve your goals
The initial appointment is focused on you
We start the assessment completely remotely using Tele-medicine software, in the comfort of your own home, using a state-of-the-art, encrypted, video-conferencing application from your desktop or smartphone.
Our Program Is Smart & Connected
When you begin the program you will receive a smart scale that communicates directly to our staff for close monitoring. We will monitor your weight, BMI & body composition, all seamlessly.
We spend time with you because we care
Your initial assessment is typically 1-1.5 hours. In this visit we review your weght loss trials & errors, accomplishments and struggles and discuss your current goals. This is where we discuss a custom nutrition plan & focus on fixing hunger, satiety and appetite with the goal of feeling better & weight loss.
Following Your Weekly Progress
Close follow-up to for great results
For the first 6 weeks we will have weekly follow up visits to track progress and ensure that the transition to your new lifestyle is smooth. Our team will be monitoring your blood pressure, body fat % and weight very closely during this time & will be accessable to you for any questions, concerns, and encouragment.
We focus on the numbers, you focus on you
Our program is designed to work without you tracking calories, your weight loss. Your sole focus will be on understanding and fixing your satiety, appetite and hunger. We want you to focus on what matters, let us handle the rest.
After 8 weeks in our program, we discuss the overall progress, struggles and successes. Wewill discuss making some minor changes to maximize the effects of lifestyle changes.
We continue to focus on the WHOLE you
This visit the focus will shift from diet composition to various other features for health including, sleep schedules, stress, time-restricted feeding, and intermittent fasting. Our team will continue to monitor your progress during the transition to ensure the process is smooth.
Fasting & Fitness
Re-examining barriers to success
At your 3 month visit, we will continue to work on any barriers to your progress. We will re-evaluate your dietary composition, your satiety, hunger and appetite. We will review your eating schedule.
Beginning Medical Fitness together
We will discuss the role of a medical fitness program to complement your lifestyle changes. This will improve your insulin sensitivity, body composition and overall health.
Follow-up for Continued Success
We help you handle weight loss plateaus and special situations
At this final visit our team will give some final thoughts & advise for long-term success.
We discuss factors that increase the chances of weight loss maintenance, as well as special ways to handle weight loss plateaus and special situations.
- Remotely-monitored smart-scale
- Virtual appointments to fit your schedule
- Comprehensive 90-minute initial visit with one of our personalized health coaches
- Structured program with intensive follow-up, for a total of 12 visits, in addition to our personalized onboarding experience
- Initial start-up material including a detailed program plan with replacement items, grocery lists & recipes
- Personalized assessments after each visit
- Exercise plans available
- Access to Diet Doctor
- Access to our weekly group coaching meetings
- Access to our Facebook community
What's Not Included?
- We cannot offer ANY medical advice in any health or group coaching plans. Health coaches are licensed and insured through A.C.E. but cannot diagnose or alter a medical plan
- Although you can use your FSA and HSA account, no health coaching visits can be submitted to your insurance for medical reimbursements as they are not a medical evaluation.